We recognize that your personal and business information is important to you. Domestique Company LLC dba Bell Lap Advisors ("Bell Lap") has developed the following privacy standards regarding this information.
Bell Lap does not sell your personal information. Bell Lap may use third party service providers for its internal purposes. Any third party service providers that Bell Lap may use will be bound by obligations of confidentiality not to disclose the information provided by Bell Lap about its customers and may not use this information for any purpose other than performing the particular service. We use the email address you provide to us to send account information and other important administrative information to you.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required by law to disclose your personal information. Bell Lap may also disclose personal information to protect its legal rights or to enforce our Engagement terms. We may disclose certain Customer Information to certain organizations, and otherwise when required / permitted by law. For example, this may include:
- A disclosure in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- A fraud investigation;
- An audit or regulatory examination;
- In the event our firm is sold, your information may be transferred.
Information Security - We are committed to preventing others from authorizing access to your information, and we maintain procedures and technology designed for this purpose. We take several steps to protect the customer information we have about you, including the following:
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information;
- We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide you with the best possible service;
- We require outside companies and independent contractors to whom we provide client information for servicing or processing purposes to enter into a confidentiality agreement that restricts the use of such information to be used for specific purposes as intended, and prohibits the independent use of such information;
- We update and test our technology on a regular basis in order to improve the protection of client information;
- We have internal procedures that limit access to client information to only those members who are considered "authorized" personnel.
If you have any questions about your personal or account information or about Bell Lap privacy policies and practices, please feel free to contact us at (503) 501-8121.